Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Top 13 Are Tip-Top

Wow. So this season is going to be a hard one to predict. There is such a variety of talent going on that it has my head spinning. Or maybe it was that second glass of wine. But whose counting.



Lauren - Sort felt like I was at a county fair karaoke contest. Actually, there was no sort of about it.

Casey – I sort of love you. Will you be my American Idol boyfriend?

Ashton – Diana Ross you are not. Not even close. You’re pretty though and that will get you far.

Paul – While I do love you, what were all of those moves around the dance floor? And I think you left your tooth whitener on for a few hours too long.

Pia – You’re an amazing singer. And you’re pretty. But I think you forgot to remove the curtain that was stuck back of your dress.

James - (aka monkey ears) I like you more and more every week. But please, what’s up with the earring – it’s really just drawing attention a region you don’t need to be drawing attention to. (I can insult him because I’m perfect in every way)

Haley - I actually like you, just think this isn’t the right competition for you. But hey, I could be wrong. Nahh, I’m always right.

Jacob – I’m pretty sure your concierge days are over. You rule.

Thia – You’re good, but boring. Totally forgettable. I already forgot you.

Stefano – Was it just me or did that song make you anxious? I see you on Broadway. Maybe.

Karen – Not so much.

Scotty – I don’t know. You have a good voice, but as the third country singer to perform tonight, I’m worried about you. But not enough to lose sleep over it.

Naima - Wowza girl. If you don’t make it on American Idol, you should try out for So You Think You Can Dance. You’ve got the moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment